Your privacy is important to the Sustainable Journalism Foundation (DBA: NonDoc Media, hereafter NonDoc). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that NonDoc collects, and the ways in which NonDoc uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
NonDoc may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this web site
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the web site
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the web site services and
- any other information that you send to NonDoc.
Using personal information
NonDoc may use your personal information to:
- administer this web site;
- personalize the web site for you;
- enable your access to and use of the web site services;
- publish information about you on the web site;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where NonDoc discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, NonDoc may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
NonDoc will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
NonDoc will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this web site will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the web site will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Other web sites
This web site contains links to other web sites.
NonDoc is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to info@NonDoc.com; or
- by post to P.O. Box 18421, Oklahoma City, OK 73154.